The world as a whole is facing the biggest crisis since World War II. In today’s date, almost every country is being affected by the Destructive coronavirus COVID-19 indisposition. The major outbreak from China has now spread it all over the world.
Kill date we can assume that over 1.8 million people have been affected by this coronavirus outbreak. The most shocking and alarming thing is that this outbreak has led down our economic position to major risks. Undoubtedly, the world is facing and will face recession and globalization as well.
Impacts of COVID-19 disease
The COVID-19 outbreak is considered more than a health crisis, we can say that COVID-19 has affected our societies and economies at their core level. Although the crisis varies from place to place, country to country, person to person but it has increased Poverty level to a great extent.
If we divide the impacts into two parts then it is–
- Social impact
- Economic impact
Hence the social-economic impacts are-
- Health service disruptions are widespread
- Reassignment off different stops and postponing off certain screenings
- Severe impact on businesses
- Keeping in mind the fear, communities in different regions have shown a crucial response during a crisis.
- Fear of panic has been growing in every person’s mind since the first day of the corona outbreak.
- Social distancing during this lockdown. Have also made altruistic behaviors in different people’s minds.
- Traumatic stress and different self-isolation cymbals and symptoms like confusion and anger also the fear of injection has traumatized different minds.
- Financial losses and your concerns are considered to be a very huge impact of the virus.
- Fear of losing the loved ones in this situation.
- A drastic change in eating and sleeping patterns.
- Chronic mental and health problems
- Getting frustrated sitting at home, thinking of all the bad that can happen.
- Consumption of alcohol and tobacco at a huge rate.
- Mixed emotions
- Sadness and anger in everything
- Mental health changes
- Feeling guilty about not being able to perform normal works
- Fear of getting COVID disease.
Complications can include:
- Pneumonia and trouble breathing
- Organ failure in several organs
- Heart problems
- Blood clots
- Acute kidney injury
- Additional viral and bacterial infections
Coping up with COVID-19–
How business can help?
- Keeping in mind the health measures to be the priority, it is very important to work together to protect the local communities and stops and the customers keeping the manufacturing logistics and supply chain working in systematic order.
- There are a few companies who can also help the school children and different one laudable families who can no longer go to school I have a school meal, by providing them different and then his messages and effective hand washing strategies.
Few items are considered to be the major and the most critical items in this pandemics–
- Hygiene Factors: Chlorine, HTH 70%, hand rub alcohol-based, liquid soap.
- Face mask
- Water Purifier
- First aid kit
- A plan to be made if someone gets sick
Things to avoid—
- Hoarding a ton of anything
- No dehydrated food
- Roaming places
According to researchers, these were the most common symptoms among people who had COVID-19:
- Fever 99%
- Fatigue 70%
- Cough 59%
- Lack of appetite 40%
- Body aches 35%
- Shortness of breath 31%
- Mucus/phlegm 27%
Coping up with Stress—
- Take care of yourself
- Eat healthy and balanced meals
- Do you exercise regularly
- Get plenty of sleep
- Give yourself a break and feel stressed out
- Talk to others
- Try to share your feelings with others when you get depressed if still, it does not work to visit a doctor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol.
- Let people know when you need help
- If your problems continue, you are thinking about suicide talk to a psychologist or a professional counselor.
Thrive yourself during this quarantine days—
- Try to learn something new
- College going students or the school students can avail of different courses available during this lockdown period.
- Try to develop and innovate new creative ideas
- Do more exercise and follow the routine regularly
- Look after your brain and pay attention to your physical health
- Apply for funding.
- Revisit and try to innovate your forgotten project.
- Try to do more fun stuff.
Few tips which are to be kept in mind
- Often clean your hands. You sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain social distancing, avoid to be in touch with people who are coughing or sneezing
- Always wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible
- Avoid touching your eyes nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose with the help of tissue or elbow while coughing or sneezing
- If you were not well trying to stay at home
- Seek medical attention if you have a fever or have difficulty in breathing
- Avoid mass gathering.
Few important Blog Links—
No proper conclusion can be on a zoom-in this coronavirus topic, but we can surely say that if we try to stay safe and follow all the guidelines given by world health organization then surely somehow we can manage to keep ourselves safe. As we all know the term prevention is better than cure, hence if proper preventive measures are taken then this disease may not catch us.
Having a problem with your current hosting? Not sure with the best hosting? Not aware of how to Host your website? Excessive Cost on a web hosting plan? Slow website loading and navigating speed?
Many problems, only 1 solution!
Check our new blog on BEST HOSTING TO HOST YOUR WEBSITE IN 2020!
Click ? to know more.